If you’re looking for a down-alternative, temperature-regulating, all-season, soft, smooth, and cozy eucalyptus comforter, then we’ve got just the thing. (it’s our comforter)
The outside is made from 100% eucalyptus lyocell for a smooth, cool-to-the-touch feel.
The inside is filled with 50/50 eucalyptus lyocell and polyester made from recycled plastic bottles. This unique combo makes our comforter cozy but breathable, and therefore perfect for all-season use.
Worried about the polyester shedding microplastics? Don't be. We put CiCLO in our recycled polyester fibers, an additive that enables them to biodegrade just like natural fibers.
- Eucalyptus Lyocell – the outside of our comforter is made from soft, smooth, cool-to-the-touch, and sustainable eucalyptus lyocell.
- Recycled PET – the inside is made from thermally bonded eucalyptus lyocell and recycled, biodegradable polyester for durability and all-season comfort.
- No microplastics – a special ingredient is added to the recycled polyester fibers which enables them to completely biodegrade.
- Absurdly soft – a sateen weave and perfectly uniform fibers help make eucalyptus lyocell measurably smoother than cotton.
- Sleep better no matter the weather – eucalyptus lyocell keeps you in the ideal temperature zone all night.
- Hypoallergenic – eucalyptus lyocell is skin-credible, aka dermatologist recommended.
- Zero static – eucalyptus lyocell doesn’t attract dust, dirt, or hair (pet, human, or otherwise).
- Zero pesticides – eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent, and organic cotton is grown without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Thoughtfully designed in Denver – Four corner loops help keep your comforter snug and secure inside a duvet cover. (we sell duvet covers, hint hint)